MelanyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iamISAAC's GM Application :D

Go down

iamISAAC's GM Application :D Empty iamISAAC's GM Application :D

Post  krnballakim Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:47 pm

[Section 1 - Introduction]
-Full Name: Isaac Wonjae Kim
-In-Game Name: iamISAAC
-Time Zone: Denver, Central Time
-Languages Spoken: English, and Fluent Korean
-Dominant Language: Korean
-How much time will you be able to spend on: 24/7. Literally if i am chosen as a GM, I take it as a great responsibility and will get on 24/7 to help the community.

[Section 2 - Resume]
-What makes MelanyMS so great: MelanyMS is so great, because of it's 24/7 server. Also, the events held in this server are awesome. The staff is wonderful and nice and i want to contribute by being one of the staff.
-Why do you want to be a GM: I wanna be GM, because i think i can help this community in numbers and making it more fun. I love being a GM and having the idea of helping people.
-Do you have any prior experience: I have lots of experience. I was an Admin of iTunesMS, but sadly got shut down by Nexon. I was a GM in 3 servers, RamenMS, DevilsourceMS, and KoreanMS. RamenMS and KoreanMS got caught by Nexon, but DevilsourceMS is still on, but its not a 24/7 server, so it was never on.
-How did you discover this server: I discovered this server through Youtube. I was looking for v55 non hamachi server and this server came up.
-How will you improve this server: As a GM i will improve this server by bringing lots more people. I will ban the ones that don't obey, but host events such as Theme Contests, Hide and Seek, Scavenger hunts and more of the fun events.
-Will you be able to spread our server: I will first spread this server to my friends, and my family. Then to the people in DevilsourceMS and NoobMS.
-Who would you refer: I would refer to Kimbob.

[Section 3 - Miscellaneous]
-A little fun fact about yourself: I am Korean and speak fluently. I love playing Basketball and tennis. I love playing Maplestory ever since i was 8. I am very trustworthy and easy to get along with. I have a pet duck <--- I'm not even Lying and i love to play poker.
-Contact Details: email me on koolazndude7498@yahoo.com. or my AIM OneJKiM.
THANK YOU FOR SPENDING YOUR TIME READING MY APPLICATION Very HappyiamISAAC's GM Application :D Gmroar2

krnballakim

Back to top Go down