MelanyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iMuffins Gm Application

Go down

iMuffins Gm Application Empty iMuffins Gm Application

Post  iMuffins Fri May 01, 2009 10:09 am

- Kristine Rashel
- iMuffins
-GMT Greenwhich Mean Time
- English, Chinese and French
- English
-How much time will you be able to spend on? 2-4 Hours on weekdays and 5-8 on Weekdays.

-What makes MelanyMS so great? It is 24/7 and almost everyone is really kind and everything is just perfect!
-Why do you want to be a GM? Because I've seen some really unpleasent people on Melanyms and I would hope to help Melany become a happier place; for players.
-Do you have any prior experience? [Need proof don't have proof, don't say you reformatted comp. Proof is mandatory.] [Why were you fired/let go/quit?] No, I do not have any experience whatsoever, since I have not applied for any of the many servers that I recently played on.
-How did you discover this server? It was a long time ago when I saw this PS on the ultimatetop200 and I thought the rates were really good; so I guessed Why not give it a try? And now I am really glad I did that.
-How long have you played this server? I honestly do not know since I played before and I stopped and I'm back again.
-How will you improve this server? I will improve the server by creating a happy community and share my ideas for the server to be improved.
-Will you be able to spread our server? Of course, I have told many of my friends and fans of maplestory and now some of them play MelanyMs.
-Who would you refer? I would refer to Kimbob

-A little fun fact about yourself: I love to play private servers and I join alot of clubs and I LOVE swimming.
-Contact Details: clever_girl_kistine@hotmail.co.uk {----- My old one that I still use ! xD

iMuffins

Back to top Go down