MelanyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front GM Applications

3 posters

Go down

Front GM Applications Empty Front GM Applications

Post  Front Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:50 pm

[Section 1 - Introduction]
-Full Name: My Full Name Is Ho Huiling
-In-Game Name: My Game Id Is Front
-Time Zone:{GMT+08:00) Singapore
-Languages Spoken:English and Chinese
-Dominant Language:English and Chinese
-How much time will you be able to spend on?: 5-10hours a day and weekends all day or maybe 24hours.

[Section 2 - Resume]
-What makes MelanyMS so great?:I Love It !! i could change any of the hair i wanted and i always wanted to be a Gm as i never tried before... i could always help people when they need help because im friendly. The Exp rate is good not like other private sever their one are lower thn this so i decide to play this private sever.The people in this private sever are veri kind they also helped me when i dunno hw to play. Most ofall i enjoy playing.

-Why do you want to be a GM?:I Want to protect tis private sever from hacking and help newcomers too. When i see people hack, i would band them. I saw many people cheating in event and i know thats not right so i want to be a gm.I would also try my best to play as long because tis year PSLE .

-Do you have any prior experience?:Nope not even onces. I only wanted to be a friendly and kind Gm so that evveryone can be happy.I Love trainning here and playing with other peoples from other countries.

-How did you discover this server?: I discover this sever from a website that my brother gave me, after the last sever i played was down.

-How will you improve this server?: Drop more white scroll for people who wants to scroll their 10% items, or maybe the bowtie which the other sever have was...Green,Red,Blue,Black,Yellow,Pink was max stats.
And maybe some gacha would get some gloves.

-Will you be able to spread our server?: Of Cos i would! i been telling my classmate to play this sever.

-Who would you refer?: i will refer to Kimbob.

[Section 3 - Miscellaneous]
-A little fun fact about yourself!:I Love playing Private Sever MS,eat sweets and playing Badmintion.

-Contact Details: Huiling_1997@hotmail.com
Hope u Enjoy reading when u are in a good mood Very Happy

Front

Back to top Go down

Front GM Applications Empty lol

Post  sunlithawk Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:05 pm

so u refer kimbob over purplejedi i see =(

sunlithawk

Back to top Go down

Front GM Applications Empty Re: Front GM Applications

Post  krnshadow Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:27 pm

THank you Front for Referring ME!