MelanyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right Gm Applications

Go down

Right Gm Applications Empty Right Gm Applications

Post  -Right- Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:23 pm

[Section 1 - Introduction]
-Full Name: My Full Name Is Ho Zhixiong
-In-Game Name: My Game Id Is Right
-Time Zone:{GMT+08:00) Singapore
-Languages Spoken:English, Chinese and Thai
-Dominant Language:English and Chinese
-How much time will you be able to spend on?: 6-10hours a day and weekends all day or maybe 24hours.

[Section 2 - Resume]
-What makes MelanyMS so great?: It is because leveling is easy and the ap is 13 when u lvl,not like other PMS they only have 3ap when u lvl.. Rebirth is easy too some other PMS need to hunt item and need meso to rebirth. here scroll and item are cheap everyone also can afford it..I new to this server just join 2days ago i have alot of fun and MelanyMS player are Nice and Friendly, i enjoy it!

-Why do you want to be a GM?:
I want to become a GM Because i want to help out some other player when they need help and stop hacker for hacking around flying here and there, making the server laggy and ks other player playing cheat on event. is unfair to other player who trying their best leveling and host event everyday n make player happy and vote every 12hr.

-Do you have any prior experience?:Sorry i no have any experience, i just want to try my best n work hard as a GM helping out one and other, stop hacker for hacking and making player enjoy the server and vote for it.. i have no experience but i never give up so easy,if fail i will keep trying harder n harder!

-How did you discover this server?: I discover this server 2day ago at www.xtremetop100.com because i was in AkiaMs but now the AkaiMs Is down and i have nothing to do so i was looking for a server and i found MelanyMS.

-How will you improve this server?: I was thinking of making Max Item Stat Like bowtie
Green tie = Str stat 30000
Red tie = Dex stat 30000
Yellow tie = Int stat 30000
Pink tie = luk stat 30000
All Player have to use their AP to exchange for it.
and other item like earing, cape also can use for Max item Stat.

-Will you be able to spread our server?: Yes I will, i have told my friend and cousin about this server and now 2 of my sch friend are playing the server now.

-Who would you refer?: i will refer to Kimbob.

[Section 3 - Miscellaneous]
-A little fun fact about yourself!: I like to play maplestory, i have play for 3year+ i have play alot of PMS before 5-6 time some of them Close Down but it okay. I like playing pool and going out with my cousin on weekend like watching movies, playing basketball and slacking outing.

-Contact Details: Zhixiong_1992@hotmail.com
By Right Hope you like it Smile
-Right-
-Right-

Back to top Go down

Right Gm Applications Empty Re: Right Gm Applications

Post  -Right- Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Okay thanks you den i will wait for everything to be settle.. albino
-Right-
-Right-

Back to top Go down