MelanyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica's GM APP

2 posters

Go down

Jessica's GM APP Empty Jessica's GM APP

Post  Jessica Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:44 pm

[Section 1 - Introduction]
-Full Name
Jessica Lou

-In-Game Name
Jessica

-Time Zone
GMT - 10h during Standard Time

-Languages Spoken
I speak little Chinese, But mostly English

-Dominant Language
English-

-How much time will you be able to spend on?
Well i spend like 4-6 hours a day i could play at night and i play the first minute i come home from school, But on weekend i could go on like 10-14 hors

[Section 2 - Resume]

-What makes MelanyMS so great?
Mostly every thing. Great Community. The Best Gms. Why aint Melany the best it has everything that every one would want in the private server.

-Why do you want to be a GM?
i want to help the server and i just like helping ppl out and i hate cheaters and hackers i want to get rid of them and make melany ms a Great Private server!

-Do you have any prior experience? [Need proof don't have proof, don't say you reformatted comp. Proof is mandatory.] [Why were you fired/let go/quit?]No i dont have experience but i see my friends they are gm's in other private servers it seems like hard work but i dont really care i will try my best and work my hardest.

-How did you discover this server? when i was searching up servers that would try out in www.ultimatetop200.com and i saw melany and it looked interesting and FUN

-How long have you played this server?i only have been playing for about a month or so but im not gonna quit! i kno this server one day is gonna be the BEST private server there is.

-How will you improve this server?O.o i could tell ppl at school to play and spread the word to everyone in hawaii also i want this private server to be as fun as possible so more ppl can join and have the best time of there lives....

-Will you be able to spread our server?since i have a big school i could make videos and i have ALOT of friends and class mates that play maple story i could tell them to quit w/e there playing and join this one of a kind private Server

-Who would you refer?i would refer Kimbob

[Section 3 - Miscellaneous]
-A little fun fact about yourself!
O.o I love anything with WATER Swimming, Surfing , Diving, or just jumping off walls and land into water...

-Contact Details O.o this is my cousins email but he doesnt use it any more so im using it ragetyper@hotmail.com

Well this is my gm app hope you like it but i really dont care if you hate it i just wanna play MelanyMS

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Jessica's GM APP Empty Re: Jessica's GM APP

Post  krnshadow Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:59 pm

thank you for the GM application.
krnshadow
krnshadow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum